The Decatur Trinity Youth Ministry allows High School and Middle School students to come together in a safe, encouraging environment in order to learn more about being a disciple of Christ. We offer a discipleship gathering and a recreational gathering every week as well as various events throughout the year. The goal for this youth ministry is to understand what it means to be a disciple, deepen our relationship with Christ as well as with others, and go out into the world reflecting our relationship with Jesus.
- Main Youth: Sundays 2-4p.m.
- Sunday School: Sunday 9:15a.m
- August 27 (Sunday): Renaissance Fair. We will meet at the church at 1pm and will be back at the church by 5pm. The cost of admission is $10
- September 9 (Saturday): Volunteer for FMSC. Feed My Starving Children is an organization dedicated simply to feeding starving children in body and spirit. They hold events, like this one, where volunteers can come and pack food bags or "Mana Packs" for FMSC to then donate to food partners around the world where it will be passed on to needy children. We will meet at the church at 11am and be back at the church by 4pm. We will be going to lunch before we start our service so please have the kids bring money for lunch.
- September 10 (Sunday): Art Garage. We will meet at the church at 1:30pm and be back at church at 4:30pm. The Art Garage is a place where people can come and make clay art. Youth will learn how to create something of their choice out of clay. Cost is $15 per person
- October 7-9 (Saturday-Monday): Fall Retreat. We will leave Saturday morning from the church at 9am and return Monday evening around 5pm. We will be making our own food, staying at a lodge, and rafting on Sunday. In order to make this happen, I need $80 per person and at least 10 students signed up with money turned in by September 17.
*There will be no youth on September 3rd. If there is an event scheduled on a Sunday, we will not hold regular Youth Group at the church.